Inspired by the garage rock bands of the sixties and the cult classic guitars they played, the Gold Foil Collection combines timeless Fender designs with the dazzling style of a bygone era.
The Gold Foil Telecaster delivers a spartan feature set steeped in vintage mojo. The mid ’60s C”-shaped maple neck and chopped brass barrel 3-saddle Tele bridge provide authentic Fender feel, while the ebony fingerboard, mahogany body and pair of Gold Foil mini-humbuckers make for a unique style and sound. Other features include matching painted headstock, vintage-style tuners with white buttons and 21 Medium Jumbo frets.
Long on looks and aces in the tone department, the Fender Gold Foil Collection combines the enduring charm of midcentury mail-order guitars with the style and playability of an authentic Fender.
- Mahogany Body
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Matching Painted Headstock
- ’60s “C” Maple Neck with 12″ Radius Fingerboard
- Fender Gold Foil Mini-Humbuckers
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Matched Headcap
- Neck Shape: ’60s “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16″ Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Gold Foil Mini-Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Gold Foil Mini-Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Custom “Cut-Off” Vintage-Style Tele Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with White Buttons
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
If you would like to claim your free entry via our Free postal entry route then please send us a postcard answering the question relating to the prize draw you would like to win. You will need to include your Great Guitar Giveaway ID and state which guitar it is for.
There are no reviews yet.