This cool ‘student’ guitar is technically built for kids and the more diminutive of players with a scale of 577mm (22.73″) it is, however, perfectly comfortable as a travel guitar or for that matter as something to pull out of stage for a bit of fun. This is probably the first of these guitars to EVER receive a full level, crown and polish at the hands of a pro luthier.. it has left the Crimson workshops (and Josh’s capable hands) playing better than 90% of guitars out there.. this is not one to miss!
- Size: 7/8
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Pearlod trapezoid inlays
- Single ply top binding
- Neck profile: SlimTaper D
- Scale length: 577 mm (22.73″)
- Nut width: 41 mm (1.614″)
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: Epiphone 650R (neck) and Epiphone 700T (bridge) humbuckers
- 2 x Volume and 2 x tone controls
- 1 x Toggle switch
- Compensated Lightning Bar Wrap Around bridge
- Colour: Lava Red
- Includes gig bag, strap, picks and cable
If you would like to claim your free entry via our Free postal entry route then please send us a postcard answering the question relating to the prize draw you would like to win. You will need to include your Great Guitar Giveaway ID and state which guitar it is for.
There are no reviews yet.