This CRIMSON SCION guitar is one of the first versions of this model made in Crimson’s UK factory to the highest standards.
The Scion is our most recent design, paying homage to the highly coveted and well-loved double-cut; with a few of our own design choices implemented to modernise the feel and playability. Our Scions are fitted with the top of the range Gotoh Steel Block Tremolo, 21-1 ratio Gotoh Locking Tuners and our own hand wound pickups – The Crimson Custom Hookers Humbucker Set with new Coil-Split/tap to give the truest single coil sound from a humbucker you can get and with no volume loss when splitting. This for us is as good as a production model gets, the best of the best.
- A 2-Piece Sapele Body
- 2-Piece Carved, Flamed Maple Top
- A 1-Piece Flamed Maple Neck and matching Backplates
- Ziricote Fretboard with pin stripe binding
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- A 25-inch scale length
- 24 medium/jumbo, Jescar frets
- 12″ radius fretboard
- A Carbon Fibre 43mm nut
- Abalone Atom Inlays
- All access neck joint
- Chrome hardware
- Crimson’s own new hand wound pickups – The Custom Hookers Humbucker Set (with new Coil-Split/tap to give the truest single coil sound from a humbucker you can get)
- Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Gotoh Steel Block (with Brass Saddles) Tremolo System
- Premium Electronics
- Hiscox hard case
If you would like to claim your free entry via our Free postal entry route then please send us a postcard answering the question relating to the prize draw you would like to win. You will need to include your Great Guitar Giveaway ID and state which guitar it is for.
There are no reviews yet.